human hair extensions houston|human hair wigs that look natural, Remy hair extensions,Virgin remy hair,virgin brazilian hair bundles
Shop by all kinds of Virgin Hair,Human Hair Weave, More and more people choose, human hair extensions houston,High quality cheap seamless tape in hair extensions made with 100% Pure Remy Virgin Human Hair Bundles with the cuticle in tact. Our offer best hair extensions !
human hair extensions houston
How To Wash A Synthetic Wig.
So this is a common question among a lot of our clients. I did a lot of research and decided I would just write a blog about it to kind of help others out there who have the same question! Some of you might be like oh it’s the same as a human wig , but surprisingly there are a few differences! So here is what I consider the best way to wash your synthetic wig.
1. You need to purchase a synthetic wig shampoo designed specifically for a synthetic wig. Never use a regular shampoo on a synthetic wig. *There are a lot out there! Know what you are buying**
2. Brush your wig lightly with a wire brush before washing. Never brush your wig with a regular hairbrush as i can cause damage to the fibers.
3. Add A teaspoonful of wig shampoo to a large bowl or basin with cool water. If the wig has human hair extensions houston picked up the odor of smoke or other strong odors, you can add a teaspoon of baking soda to your basin, and blend in.
4. Place the wig into the water for one minute until it’s saturated with the shampoo/water combination. Now you can either leave it soaking in the water for about 10 minutes, or you can slowly agitate wig.
5. Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water twice or until thoroughly rinsed.
6. GENTLY squeeze excess water out of the wig. DO NOT wring or twist as it will do damage to the unit.
7.Gently blot the wig with a dry towel.
8. You should spray human hair extensions houston with a leave in conditioner and let dry overnight. Do not put back on a styro-foam head as it may stretch out the cap. A wire wig stand maybe be a good option as it will not stretch out the cap.
9. Brush wig only when completely dry.
This is what I have found has the best results as far as washing a synthetic. Hope this helps some of you who had some questions about it. But some of you are still like, oh wait, wait! How often should I wash it Well, I have the answer to that one as well!
Wash your piece as little as possible. Think of it like a fine cashmere sweater. Picking up odors and “hat” stains on the cap at the forehead, are reasons to consider giving your wig a bath. Depending on the wig’s environment, this will vary from 12 wearings to every 25. Use your eyes and your nose to determine this. If you keep your own hair clean underneath the wig you can reduce the frequency in which your wig needs washing. The more you wash the less life you are giving your wig. So remember if you want your wig to last human hair extensions houston longer, take care of it, and try to wash as little as possible without it looking grungy and dirty! In other words, if your wig looks like the one below, PLEASE give it a shampoo! It needs it!
For more awesome tips on wig care and wig adhesives, tapes, and solvents, please visit our blog or our website for product information.