hairuwear clip in extensions|human hair wigs quick delivery, Remy hair extensions,Virgin remy hair,virgin brazilian hair bundles
Shop by all kinds of Virgin Hair,Human Hair Weave, Don’t miss the chance to buy the cheapest, hairuwear clip in extensions,High quality cheap seamless tape in hair extensions made with 100% Pure Remy Virgin Human Hair Bundles with the cuticle in tact. Our offer best hair extensions !
hairuwear clip in extensions
Pin It Up: A Retro, Pin-up Ponytail Tutorial
<img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-69137" title="Pin-up Ponytail Tutorial, via Story by hairuwear clip in extensions ModCloth” alt=”Pin-up Ponytail Tutorial, via Story by ModCloth” src=”https://modcloth.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/mg_0239.jpg” width=”800″ height=”1071″ />
As a long-time fan of pin-up styling, I set out to recreate a playful, retro ponytail look. Knowing that creating that perfectly curled and rolled bang would be difficult, I came up with a plan: I would utilize a tool I was sure would be easy to find: the hair rat. Used by stylish ladies back in the day, hair rats were cylindrical pads used to add volume to hair and to make those classic pin-up looks easier to achieve. Historically, hair rats were created out of the user’s own hair. Modern hair rats are now made from mesh or foam are available at most beauty supply stores, but for me, were extremely difficult to find around town. That didn’t stop me, though, because I came up with a solution: a pair of beige tights wrapped around a spare piece of wire. Yes, I’m serious. Not glamorous, and definitely not photogenic, but it worked.
With this easy tutorial, your hair will look so glam that no one will ever guess you’re hiding a pair of pantyhose in your bangs! Click through for our step-by step tutorial for the perfect pin-up-inspired ponytail!
Pin-up Perfect Ponytail
What you’ll need:
1″ curling iron or rod
A small army of hair pins
A hair rat (or, you know, a wire covered in hosiery)
Hairband to hide the elastic, such as the Through the Wire Headband in Red
The perfect retro dress, such as the Sweet Temptation Dress
1. Separate out the portion of your hair that you’ll be turning into bangs. Tie back the remainder. Using your flat iron, run it at an angle down the length of your “bangs”, spray with hairspray.
2. Using your hair rat, roll your bangs over the rat, tucking the ends and smoothing as you go.
3. Secure your rolled bangs into place using hair pins. Spray generously with hairspray.
<img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-69142" title="Pin-up Ponytail Tutorial, via Story by ModCloth" alt="Pin-up Ponytail hairuwear clip in extensions Tutorial, via Story by ModCloth” src=”https://modcloth.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/mg_0206.jpg” width=”800″ height=”478″ />
4. Remove the remainder of your hair from the elastic. Curl all over with your curling iron or rod, spray with hairspray.
4. Gather all of your hair into a ponytail, secure with an elastic.
5. For a pin-up perfect look, wrap the Through the Wire Headband in Red around your hair to hide the elastic and don a retro-ready dress like the Sweet Temptation Dress in Strawberries.