It’s All About Wig Making
The issues I hate about wigs..
Thought I might think about, and word down, the things I’ve disliked about past wigs, and even about different people’s wigs (*gasp*).
1. A lot hair/too dense.
2. Ahead ventilation on the vertex – it all the time falls in your eyes and is not how normal hair grows in general.
3. The hair being the same size on the ear tab lower edge as the remainder of the ‘head’ – no one’s ‘sideburns’ are like this.
4. The nape hair being really dense – it feels strange in opposition to the neck.
5. The drawn by means of parting/silk high that can also be forward ventilated – it by no means seems to hair half black half red half simply and you can’t power that hair against ‘the grain’.
6. ‘Silk’ tops that are not silk and are shiny and griddy.
7. Split ends and hair that splits after slicing AKA processed hair that comes from goodness is aware of where.
8. Open wefts.
9. Huge ear tabs and lots of hair from temple to ear tab – you may never tuck all that behind your ear.
10. Wigs that feel like a hat – most wigs really feel like this to me.. Only hand tied ones really feel light and non-hat-like.