My Brazilian HAIR: Weave Install
I’ll remember to plait a small perimiter braid around my go away out hair at the entrance/prime, or I may not hassle to place in the perimiter braid in any respect. I believe this can give me a flatter base.
– I’ll go away out extra hair on the sides as it will assist to choosing a hair color based on skin tone cover the tracks simply. Additionally I think the small quantity I have out will in all probability lead to breakage after 6-8weeks regardless of caring for it by moisturising, sealing and conditioning. Only time will inform I suppose.
– I’m undecided about leaving extra hair out at the top as having much less leave out makes it simpler to blend and the difference in texture is much less apparent.
– I will put in barely more hair next time, possibly half or a third of a pack.
choosing a hair color based on skin tone – I’ll ask my mum kindly (whilst creeping ALOT!) to braid my hair up next time. I will then try to sew within the wefts myself whilst at her home so she will help out if I get stuck. I actually have to learn how to do that myself and I really suppose this will be the only manner I can possibly get my mum involved in the following install as I really suppose I put her right off ever doing my hair Again!!! Sorry mum xx
– I’ll put much less thread in my hair when sewing within the wefts to minimise friction and potential breakage.
– I’ll keep the same braid patter however transfer the half to the other facet to minimise continued stress on the identical bit of leave out hair.
Tola18 July 2011 at 19:38
Nice job, it looks great. can’t wait to see the way you get on with it!
Anonymous21 July 2011 at 09:38
I’m really happy up to now, though you are proper, the hair does shed which is slightly disappointing. Hey ho – it sheds less than my very own hair so I suppose it may very well be worse..
I additionally had just a few issues with the web as I had pulled it to tight so I needed to undo the tracks, reduce the online and restitch the tracks myself!!!
Reda Pinard12 December 2012 at 17:35
Your new hair appears to be like amazing! I really like how full and how pure-looking it is. Hm, I believe you chose a great brand. Looks as if this hair accessory is value the money you spent for it. =)
hair extensions22 October 2014 at 08:34
My favourite method for the perfect mixing pure hair and Clip In Indian Remy Hair Extensions; each fine hair and medium to thick hair is the beaded weft extensions. With the NBR (natural beaded rows) extensions 1 row no extra then 3 rows are put in using hand tied hair and stacking them to customise stunning naturally blended hair extensions. It looks so natural no one is not going to know its not your real hair.
Delphina Hair8 July 2017 at 06:08
I just love the way in which your hair got here out, it is simply gorgeous. It really appears like you put an ideal effort for superb outcomes.
Unknown22 September 2017 at 14:32
We now have the departments for specialised in collecting the raw materials of Indian Hair and analysis the standard of human hair, we have now strict management in the standard of products.